26 July 2022 (Tuesday) - Oh So Dull

The puppies were fast asleep when I let them out of their crate this morning. As we went into  the garden I followed them with a bucket and trowel (as you do) and once we'd all done, they went upstairs to bother Treacle and “er indoors TM.

I watched the last episode of  the first season of "Another Life" in which our heroes finally met the space aliens they'd gone to find and having found them, zapped them with a space laser. So much for all their talk of coming in peace, eh?

 

It was raining as I left home. Rather ironic as the pundits on the radio were jabbering on about drought orders and hosepipe bans. It was claimed that this is the driest year since 1976, but still we have no hosepipe ban yet. We used to have them all the time.

There was also a lot of talk about last night's televised debate between Liz Truss and Rishi Sunak. Listening to the radio and reading the news you would think they had quite the ding-dong last night. I actually watched it and thought it was rather dull and unremarkable, and neither really having very much to say that was in any way different to the other. Like most politicians really.

 

Being unable to find my sandwich box this morning I used that as an excuse to buy a sarnie, so I went to Tesco, and got some drain unblocker too.

And that was today…

The highlight of my life today was either clearing up dog turds or unblocking a plug hole... I can’t decide which was the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment