8 May 2013 (Wednesday) - Psychology

Furry Face sneaked upstairs last night whilst we were asleep and made himself comfortable at the bottom of the bed. We realised this when er indoors TM" rolled over in the night and hoofed him on to the floor. Poor dog.

After brekkie "Daddies Little Angel TM" and Sid arrived. Once Sid had crapped on the carpet (again) we went round the block. Just a short walk as "Daddies Little Angel TM" had lacerated her foot and wasn't up to a long walk. As we went so the rain started. A fine rain which soaked us all to the skin. Once home we gave the dogs a shower to warm them and I left "Daddies Little Angel TM" watching telly whilst I did some accounts, did some more homework, and I started on my new course. Coursera offer hundreds of free courses on all sorts of subjects. I've enrolled on an introduction to psychology. So far it's quite interesting.

Just as "Daddies Little Angel TM" set off shortly before lunch on her travels so the sun came out. I made the most of the good weather and mowed the lawn and took Fudge for another walk whilst the washing machine had a go at the laundry. With Fudge walked I then did the hoovering and ironing. Dull, but hoovering and ironing don't hoover and iron themselves. Doing this filled three hours I might otherwise have spent productively.

And with tea scoffed and er indoors TM" off out wit the candlemongers I sat down with Fudge. I watched more of my on-line psychology lectures whilst Fudge farted seemingly continuously. He has a foul bottom...

No comments:

Post a Comment