25 June 2012 (Monday) - So Dull...


Some days in my life are eventful, some days there's all sorts of things going on in the world around me. Today was remarkably dull. About the most exciting thing to have happened in the world recently was the naming of the world's officially ugliest dog. Funny looking thing really (!)

I came home this evening to find that some blog entries had received some comments. The post I made on 20 April 2010 attracted the this little missive "Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point. You definitely know what youre talking about, why waste your intelligence on just posting videos to your blog when you could be giving us something informative to read? Stop by ..." and then it went on to plug a web site about decorating.
The post I made on 30 April 2010 got this epistle "Currently it appears like Expression Engine is the best blogging platform out there right now. (from what I've read) Is that what you are using on your blog? My web-site..." and then it went on to plug another web site about decorating.
And 6 March 2011's witterings got this "This website was... how do I say it? Relevant!! Finally I've found something that helped me. Thanks! check city Also visit my webpage ..." and it tried to sell cheap loans.

Dull, so dull...

No comments:

Post a Comment