29 June 2014 (Sunday) - Hangover

An incredibly late night after a serious overload of ale had me asleep untiil 7am this morning. I woke and lay for an hour listening to everyone else snoring. Periodically I would fart, which would give "My Boy TM" a fit of the giggles whilst he was pretending to still be asleep.

We got up shortly after 8am, and after a cuppa and a Belgian wash we wandered down the road to the cafe for a fry-up. Whenever I've had far too much to drink the night before I always find a Full English geets me going again. It did today.
We came back to my brother's house, and after a quick game of Yabba-Dabba-Darts (don't ask) we came home. I do like going away, but I do like coming home afterwards.

Everyone else went to their home to sleep, I made my way to Chilham where I caught up with the now traditional Sunday geo-expedition. Having been to some places I've already done during the morning, this afternoon we wandered found a relatively new geo-series in Chilham.
We found the lot; mostly through geo-brilliance, but in a couple of cases through pot luck. And rather unusually for us lately we were home by 6pm.

"Furry Face TM" had his bath. I say " had his bath"; "was bathed" is probably a better description of what happened. "er indoors TM" boiled up a rather good but of tea and I set the washing machine to do battle with my smalls. I had this idea to get going with the laundry, but I instead kept dozing off during the evening. I wish I didn't do that...

I hope I feel better in the morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment