23. November 2010 (Tuesday) - Home Brew(s)


I was up at 6am this morning, and watching Star Trek on telly. Star Trek: Enterprise isn’t really that bad.

To work, which was the same as ever, and then home again. With a dozen shirts ironed and the tribes gathered I formally announced the opening of the first batch of home brew. “Stout Fellow” turned out reasonably well, all things considered. Certainly better than first attempts at other hobbies have gone in the past.  I’d made twenty pints of the stuff, and this evening we probably shifted half of that lot.
I have mentioned that the second batch is under way. All that lot needs is a name. A couple of possibilities come to mind.

And so to bed. It will be interesting to see how my head is in the morning after five pints of home brew…

No comments:

Post a Comment