18 October 2013 (Friday) - Dull

My alarm woke me this morning. I like sleeping through till the alarm goes off. Over brekkie my dog got off his bum and sat with me while I watched the last installement of "The Mill". Supposedly based on real-life incidents, when I see how working conditions used to be I feel a little more accepting about my lot in life.
It was foggy as I drove to work today, and I listened to the news as I drove. When I arrived at work I realised that there was nothing in the days news that was at all noteworthy or memorable. Or that I could even remember.

And so to work where I did my bit, and came home again. As I drove home I had the radio on; in the hope that there might be something more memorable than was on this morning. There wasn't. "Any Questions" featured ill-informed windbags ranting about current affairs. In many ways it was reminiscent of this blog.

Once home I took "Furry Face TM" for a walk, and with er indoors TM" out on the razzle with her mates I got myself a kebab and we settled down in front of the telly and watched a DVD.
My dog seems to like kebab.

Today was one of those dull days...

No comments:

Post a Comment