11 January 2017 (Wednesday) - Bit Tired

I had a surprisingly busy night; in the small hours I didn’t feel that well. I wonder if I’m sickening for something.
As I drove to work last night a new geocache went live; I thought I’d have a look for it on the way home. It wasn’t in the best of locations; there was a rough gate area in which to park, and from what I could work out the cache had been drop-kicked into a hedge from that parking area. From the description it wasn’t a small cache, but I couldn’t find it. Maybe it has gone missing already. I messaged a friend who got the FTF last night; from their description I think it has gone…

I came home and took the dogs for a walk. We went up the road, and it was here that I found a problem with the double-ended elasticated lead. When they are pulling against each other the thing works wonderfully; one dog’s pulling counteracts the other. However they both saw the same cat. When they pull together the thing seems to magnify their efforts.
We went round the park, and the walk passed off mostly without any fuss. The puppy is seeming to be getting the hang of going for a walk. Mind you she does seem reluctant to “drop one” whilst we are out.
We came home, and I found why she didn’t want to “drop” anything whilst we walked; she’d already unloaded on the floor upstairs earlier.

I watched another episode of “Get Some In!” via YouTube and ChromeCast whilst I scoffed brekkie, then took myself off to bed. I slept for a couple of hours then someone phoned me. I have no idea – the number was withheld. I wish I knew who it was – I would “remonstrate” with them.

I tried to get back to sleep; it wasn’t happening so I got up, tiddled the dogs, and spent the afternoon slobbing in front of the telly. Perhaps a rather dull way to waste time, but after two night shifts I was a tad tired.

Eventually "er indoors TM" came home and boiled up a good dinner which we washed down with a bottle of plonk whilst watching “Tattoo Fixers”. I am becoming more and more convinced I want another tattoo; I just don’t know what…

Today was rather dull… the day after two night shifts often seems like a day wasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment