28 December 2014 (Sunday) - Mum's Birthday

"Nudey DragonGirl" was back to centre-stage in the morning's installment of "Game of Thrones". However so was her kit. She's not got that off for some time; which is a disappointment for all concerned.
I then took "Furry Face TM" for a morning walk; it was cold when we started; I hurt my back when I skidded on the ice in Bowens Field. When we got to Viccie Park we saw OrangeHead and a much younger but simularly orange-headed associate. I can only imagine she's taken on an apprentice.

"er indoors TM" set off for the Folkestonians; I collected "My Boy TM" and his entourage and drove down to my brother's house where the family were gathering for my mum's birthday. NIcky put on a wonderful spread, and once I organised my nephew's Facebook account for him we spent a very enjoyable afternoon doing what people do at family bashes. As the ladies came over from over the road so all the men went over the road where we played "shove ha'penny".
It was as well that I was driving; those that weren't had poured far too much down their necks. I don't think I could drink that much these days.

It was cold and icy when I went for our walk this morning; it was even colder and icier this evening when we got back into the car. We came home via the Indian take-away as Cheryl fancied a korma, and then home.
With dustbins put out I then spent half an hour trying to stop "Furry Face TM" eating the frozen grass in the garden. He seems to like frozen grass...


No comments:

Post a Comment