4 June 2014 (Wednesday) - Off Sick

I had an early night last night as I wasn't feeling well. I then spent much of the night in "Trap One" where I was alternately pointing front and rear end into the porcelain. Needless to say I didn't roll in to work today, but instead phoned in sick. Having (hopefully) emptied myself I went back to bed until 10.30am when I was woken by someone from Mumbai trying to sell me something. And as the day went on I had phone call after phone call trying to sell me stuff.
I downloaded "The Devil's Whore" onto the SkyPlus box; it's quite a good show. Featuring the actor who plays the next Doctor Who and Percy from Blackadder the first episode passed an entertaining hour until I went back to bed at mid day and slept till 4pm when "Furry Face TM" had a woofing fit for no adequately explored reason.

I watched the second episode of "The Devil's Whore" until Cheryl and Lacey popped round to drop off a Moses basket for the double-act which is "Daddies Little Angel TM" these days (bless). I then stayed in front of the telly until "er indoors TM" came home.
I really should try to eat something now; I haven't done so all day...

No comments:

Post a Comment