3 March 2019 (Sunday) - Rather Dull


After a decent walk, everyone sleeps well. This was certainly the case last night. I eventually got up just after eight o’clock.
I made toast and had my usual peer into cyberspace.  It would seem that very little had happened anywhere yesterday that warranted mention on Facebook. I bet there was; just nobody took the time to record it. I wish people would; I’m very nosey. And without any emails at all having arrived overnight, I carried on struggling with the geo-puzzles that I whinged about yesterday.
Yesterday evening I failed miserably at solving any. This morning I had another idea, and apart from a minor interruption when Pogo decided to take a crap on the carpet I did surprisingly well at getting what looked like plausible results.
I gave up after four hours. My nerves could stand no more of searching the internet for obscure pictures.

By early afternoon the wind and rain had eased off to a medium monsoon, so we took the dogs round the park. As we walked I realised that we were a little short of poo bags. Pogo must have realised this as he tried to help by eating that which Fudge was squeezing out. Foul creature !!
Mind you, apart from Pogo trying to eat turds, the walk passed off rather uneventfully. Any march round Viccie park which goes so well is to be encouraged.

We then popped to “Pets at Home” for assorted dog sundries including a new lead for Pogo. This one is for dogs up to twice his weight. I’m hoping he won’t snap it. And with shopping done so the rain started again so we came home and I carried on geo-puzzling. As I puzzled I scoffed home-made buns that "er indoors TM" had boiled up. They were rather good.
After about seven hours concerted effort (and a little help from my friends) I’ve got what looks like believable co-ordinates for the entire series of caches that went out yesterday. It looks like being quite a walk – maybe for the Easter weekend unless any other plans emerge in the meantime.

Over a rather good bit of dinner we watched the most recent episode of “Star Trek: Discovery”. A show which has been rather dull has suddenly perked up.
Mind you, something needed to perk up today – the wind and rain made for a rather dull day…

No comments:

Post a Comment