3 August 2013 (Saturday) - Hic!

Insomnia struck, and so with a busy day planned and little time in a packed schedule to get the daily geocache (must get the e-souvenir) I thought that I'd get the morning's cache early. I lay in bed until it got light, then set off. At 5.30am I was looking incredibly suspicious on a road side near Aldington, and after having pretended to have stopped the car for a tiddle (twice) I found the cache and did the secret geo-thingy at 5.45am.
The idea was that having pootled about I would then get back to sleep again. It was an idea which didn't work. I went back to bed and lay awake until 8am when I gave up and got up; this time properly.
 
We voomed into town for some shopping, then home where we laid out all the camping chairs we could find. Both fruits of my loin arrived to help, and then friends and family arrived. Two flavours of home brew, minion cakes, painting nails, sleeping in the sunshine. We had a great afternoon. And evening. I ate and drank far too much - toward the end it was all rather vague...
I didn't take many photos, but there are a few on-line.


No comments:

Post a Comment