15 August 2009 (Saturday) - To Woodchurch

For some reason I was up with the lark today, so more smalls went into the washing machine, and the washing up gone done. A quick voom to collect my car from where I’d left it, and then onto the pedal bike and off to Woodchurch for dinner. A reasonably flat route, but one which goes along some rather busy roads.


The Six Bells is somewhere we visit intermittently. I rate it at 8/10 on Beer in the Evening, and today it lived up to expectations. And then home again via the Kings Head in Shadoxhurst – somewhere which is becoming a regular stopping off point on cycle rides. Once home I mowed the lawn. It’s amazing how much the thing has grown in two weeks. And then I fell asleep by the fish pond, only to be rudely awoken a few minutes later by the Red Arrows roaring past. Noisy beggars !


I wonder if I should have slept a bit longer. I think I caught the sun today – I’m not feeling 100%. Perhaps an early night might be a good idea…


No comments:

Post a Comment