3 July 2020 (Friday) - New Blogger Publisher


Over a bowl of granola I watched the last episode of the current series of “F Is For Family”. Now that is watched I wonder what I can watch next in the mornings.

As it finished so Treacle came downstairs carrying a pair of socks. I ignored her. Some dogs (Fudge) destroy things; Treacle doesn’t. She just walks round showing off when she had something she thinks she isn’t allowed to have. If you ignore her she generally loses interest.

As always I sparked up my lap-top to see if I’d missed much overnight. More had happened last night than the night before. One friend was posting from a hospital (no idea why), it would seem to have been very hot in America, and there had been quite a bit of action on the Facebook group “Extreme Dishwasher Loading” where I seem to have become rather judgemental of other people’s dishys.

I saw that “Unknown” had made a comment on my blog entry of 1 January 2019. On that day I had a rant about how I don’t like people spouting motivational rubbish on social media, I talked about the walk we had around Burham, and I watched an episode of “Doctor Who”. On reading this “Unknown” somehow formed the idea that I would like to “do the dirty deed” with him/her/it. “Unknown” is out of luck today.

 

As I walked to my car I captured the Munzees down the road that I’d been saving. The new Munzee clan war started today and I’ve evos and jewels and resets to do. I’m quite getting into this Munzee thing – there’s a lot more to it than just randomly scanning barcodes that have been stuck on to lamp posts.

As I drove to work the pundits on the radio were talking about the disgraced Jeffrey Epstein’s ex-girlfriend Ghislaine Maxwell. Apparently the American authorities are very keen to interview Prince Andrew about his alleged involvement in the case, whilst Prince Andrew’s lackeys have contacted the American authorities twice only to be ignored. One side is lying…

I got to work; I did far more than I hoped I might have to do and came home. I am reliably informed I drove past "er indoors TM" and the dogs.

I came home to find I had some post. Two months ago I ordered some Lego dogs which hadn’t arrived, so I ordered more on Monday. Today they all arrived, and unfortunately they are too small.

"er indoors TM" boiled up fish and chips which we scoffed whilst watching Gordon Ramsey’s 24 Hours to Hell and Back (which seemed rather scripted), and then I ironed some shirts whilst celebrity Googlebox played. With a couple of dozen celebrities I’d heard of three of them, and one of them is famous for being famous. I could do that….

And when I came to publish today's entry I found taht Blogger has a new publishing page. I don't like it... If I can't get to grips with it I shall be relocating the blog...


No comments:

Post a Comment