14 June 2023 (Wednesday) - Another Hot Day

 
I slept well, waking feeling raring to go... at ten to midnight. I dozed fitfully after that,
Over brekkie I watched an episode of "Shameless" in which boobies of various shapes and sizes were shamelessly flopped out, then I had a quick look at the Internet. Apart from a dubious friend request from "MsMorrigan Hel Morrigan" (a "fiery UK Domina and film studio") not a lot was going on in there.
 
I set off to work listening to the radio as I went.  Today is Donald Trump's birthday. He's seventy-seven. That's eighteen years older than me and he's hoping for another five years as President of the USA. Whereas I'm looking to retire. Mind you that idiot was in the news today with his ongoing court battle.
Is he right? are people conspiring to keep him out of power? As an outsider looking in it strikes me that he was President of the USA in much the same way that Zaphod Beeblebrox was the Galactic President in that Trump didn't so much wield any power as draw the attention away from those who did.
 
I got to work, sent the night shift home, and cracked on with that which I couldn't avoid. At tea break my phone pinged – we’ve reached Level Two in this month’s Munzee Clan War which was something of a result – if sticking bar codes to lamp posts floats your boat.
But an early start made for an early finish, and despite the heat I took the dogs to the woods. Pretty much all of our walk was in the shade, and after last night’s little mission I’ve now got the water bottle back.
We had a good walk. I managed to get all three dogs to sit together for a photo. Maybe not all looking the same way, and maybe (very much so) under protest. But it was a start – posing can come later. It was only a shame Morgan had to go sticking his nose into something (mud by the look of it).
 
We got home just as “er indoors TM was setting off to blood donors. I fed the pups then started looking at another geo-puzzle. You can see it by clicking here. There’s pictures of people to identify, work out what they have in common, then assign a number to each of them… So far I’ve identified two thirds of them, and once I’ve figured out who the others are I think I know what to do with this puzzle next.
Do I? We shall find out.
 
“er indoors TMreturned with a job lot of KFC which we scoffed whilst watching another episode of “Richard Osman’s House of Games” in which so-called celebrities made no effort at all to hide their ignorance on national telly. We’ve been watching this show for ages; just lately they’ve wheeled on some right thickos.

No comments:

Post a Comment